Friday, February 1, 2013







TOPIC7

Unique Japanese name Sea slug



  We found a new species of human creatures, the name given to the creature? From the appearance of the sea slug,the discoverer named a unique and a innovative name. However, it is the name of the "Japanese name"

Creature series


・Marbled beef  turtle  sea slug

 Somehow, the pattern of black and yellow in the middle does not look like a turtle? Then, the white spots that are in the body appears to be out of marbled beef.So, marbled beef and turtle together, it became a  Marbled beef  turtle sea slug. When I noticed, I think! "I see." 




・Cattle sea slug

 I think you can see from mottled pattern black and white, this sea slug cattle are named in the model.



・White rabbit sea slug

 This is what I like best is the sea slug! I do not say anything,fluffy and like snow white appearance body, it seems just a rabbit. Antennae and gills of a vivid orange, it is a very nice charm point.




・Panda Horned sea slug 

White body, black spots It seems panda. Weird shape, it is interesting sea slug. I also feel like if anything like cattle because the horn grows.






・Sea cucumber sea slug


 Certainly sense of mass and shape sounds like a sea cucumber.



・Sea owl

I'd like ear shape like horned owl.






・Black rat

 Like tail is grows, it looked to the tail of a rat? Somewhat,black and smooth body is drifting  noble,  it is a beautiful sight.



・Rat sea slug

 Black rat is convinced,but this sea slug...?








・Kitten sea slug

 Although this is difficult to say a little kitten, it is cute short body sea slug .





Food series


Strawberry milk sea slug

 Certainly the pink and white of the body is reminiscent of that seen in packages of strawberry milk supermarkets and convenience stores.






Bush de Noel sea slug

 Now that you mention it, the pattern of streaks is similar to the grain of the wood. But I do not want to eat like Bush de Noel.



Caramel sea slug

 It is dense caramel color. Living in caramel,I have the feeling that it was referred to as "raw caramel".






Fruit punch sea slug


 Like fruit punch with plenty of fruit enters, have a tropical colors.






Strawberry jam sea slug


 Unintentionally, it is nudibranchs you might want to bottling. I have just, worthy of the name of strawberry jam, a distinctive texture.





・Konpeito sea slug


 It is very quirky shape. Also flashy colors, rugged body is reminiscent of Konpeito.





Kusamochi sea hare


 I feel like I unseen only part of the grass...






Steamed bread sea slug

 I rather than the steamed bun,In the New Year dish, I'd like to mushy rice cakes with melted.



・Monja sea slug

 Is it that you feel would be mess?
 







Princess series

・Cinderella sea slug                                 Diana sea slug











Elizabeth sea slug

Otohime sea slug                              Kaguyahime sea slug











 It is a mystery how a point where ...



Other

・Starry sky sea slug

 In navy blue, white and yellow dotted is reminiscent of the beautiful night sky. It is more beautiful was discharged.




・Floral streetcar sea slug

 I looked because I do not understand what the floral streetcar. In other words, the "flamboyant"I guess is that it?




・Internet sea slug

 Spider silk that run throughout, it is a symbol of the World Wide Web.






・Oblate sea slug

 Represents well the body thin transparent.






・Kiss mark green shell

 I do not know the point you see kiss mark ...






・Namahagemino sea slug

 Namahage as horrible, it is quite powerful in sea slug. Childhood, I was scared to namahage.






・Millennium cone sea slug


 I guess is that the ultimate evolution of the cone sea slug ...




1 comment:

  1. can you say the actual names of the sea slugs? for some of them i really need the names and all this says is like, "white rabbit" and "strawberry milk" when their actual names could be like, chromodoris willani or something.

    ReplyDelete